About Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office is responsible for:
- Processing all financial information of a student’s account during their enrollment
- Billing tuition and fees
- Collecting and processing payments
- Processing student refunds and withdrawal calculations (Title IV)
- Distributing student educational tax data (1098-T form)
- Supporting Student retention goals
- Preparation of Statement of Accounts, including Third Party Agencies.
- Students are encouraged to make payments online through the Finance Tab on their Student Portal. To access the Student Portal please click here
- All major credit and debit cards
- Checks, money orders and cash are accepted at the ASA Campus – Student Accounts Office or via mail
- Electronic Wire Transfers. For more information contact the Student Accounts Office
- Credit Card Authorization Form
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Download Online Payment Instructions here >
Download Credit Card Authorisation form here >
Tuition, Fees and Refunds – Tuition is determined by the number of credits a student takes. Tuition, fees, and related refund policies are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the college. For more information refer to the ASA College Catalog , page 31.
Scholarships – Students can receive only one scholarship per semester, and must maintain his/her current tuition payments up to date as applicable for future scholarship consideration. For a listing of scholarships offered by ASA College, please refer to the catalog, page 23.
Florida Prepaid College Fund – If you would like to add your Florida Prepaid billing with the ASA College, the owner of the plan must submit a Transfer form to the Florida Prepaid College Savings Plan. To confirm that your current Florida Prepaid benefits are being applied to your student account , you can visit your student portal.
1098-T Form – Prior to the end of each January, the Student Accounts Office (automatically) issues a 1098-T tax form (for the previous calendar year) to all students who are eligible to receive one. If a 1098-T is not issued for a given calendar year, then the eligibility requirements for the form’s issuance have not been met. To access your 1098-T form, please visit your student portal.
Move in Form – To access this form, please visit your student portal.
Meal Plan Approval Form – To access this form, please visit your student portal.
How To Log In To – For more information about logging into ASA email, portal and Blackboard accounts, please download information here >
Sonia Ramallo, Associate Director of Student Accounts
Vladimir Uskokovic, Student Accounts Officer
Alina Delgado, Student Accounts Officer
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 6pm
530 W 49th Street, Room 227
Hialeah, FL 33012