How to Resources
Browse our collection of tutorials and resources that you will find useful as an ASA College student.
- HOW TO ACCESS YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER
- HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL
- HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR STUDENT PORTAL
- HOW TO SUBMIT THE FAFSA & MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH FINANCIAL AID
- HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- HOW TO CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE/ SUBMIT FINAL TRANSCRIPTS & CREDITS
- HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR REMOTE CLASSES ON BLACKBOARD
- HOW TO BUILD YOUR CLASSES SCHEDULE
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZOOM
- The college will communicate important information to you beginning today through your school e-mail. You are required to use it for all school matters.
- Logging in to you e-mail.
- The school portal contains your class schedule, grades, and unofficial transcripts.
- You received an email from the college with your ID and password.
- Create new account link
- Input the following: social security or student id, first name, last name, place of birth (city)
- To apply for federal student aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. You will need our federal school code 030955 when completing the FAFSA.
- Instructions to make payments to the school online.
- Enter your user name and password
- My Finances
- Make a Payment
- Follow prompts for financial information and amount
- Please call 786- 279-1758 or e-mail SRamallo@asa.edu if you need help and/or would like to meet about your payment plan or to make a payment over the phone.
- Blackboard is the system we use to conduct classes at ASA. You will access your books, read, take tests and communicate with your instructor and classmates there.
- Instructions to access Blackboard:
- user- Student ID Number (use the dash – )
- pw- user- Student ID Number (use the dash – )
- Visit the main website: www.asa.edu
- Click on “Portal” then click on “Login”
- Under Student Portal, there is a link to “Registration Package” (all of it is in the Student Manual)
- Please e-mail email@example.com if you need help.
Please watch this video for more information about how to build your schedule using Student Portal.
Before your classes, download and Install Zoom on your computer, phone or tablet. You can download the program from https://zoom.us/support/download