DRUG & ALCOHOL ABUSE PREVENTION
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
Central Service Office
4315 NW 7th St. Ste. # 36
Miami, FL 33126
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Find a meeting): List of meeting resources by state and province in the U.S. and Canada.
- Al Anon Support for family members & friends of alcoholics: Al-Anon Family Groups, Florida South Area 10
State and Government Funded Treatment Centers in Miami, FL
- The State of Florida has many state funded treatment options that are funded to provide addiction treatment for their residents. There are also medicaid accepted providers of substance abuse treatment. We have researched these along with Non Profit 501(c)(3) and County Rehab programs to provide a comprehensive list of provide at little to no cost for residents. Many of these treatment plans can be free to the client based on your financial history. https://www.freerehab.center/ci/fl-miami
- Narcotics Anonymous: The group atmosphere provides help from peers and offers an ongoing support network for addicts who wish to pursue and maintain a drug-free lifestyle. Our name, Narcotics Anonymous, is not meant to imply a focus on any particular drug; NA’s approach makes no distinction between drugs including alcohol and membership is free.
- Narcotics Anonymous (Find a meeting): List of meeting resources by state and province in the U.S. and Canada.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Locator: search for a drug and alcoholism treatment programs in the United States.