START YOUR COLLEGE JOURNEY AT ASA
At ASA College, no student is left behind. We care about each student and provide incredible support on their academic and professional journey.
There is still time to register for the Fall 2020 semester and apply for scholarships.
Interdisciplinary Studies (AA)
Associate of Arts Degree Program
The Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies program at ASA College allows students to pursue academic interests that transcend traditional majors. The Program offers students degree programs which provide a broad background applicable to a variety of careers and enables students to pursue their passions and achieve their academic and career goals by creating a space for personal growth, critical thinking and intellectual engagement. It is designed to serve as a stepping stone for the adult learner, appropriate the person whose career goals require a two-year, college-level education or for the person who seeks the degree as a bridge toward a bachelor degree. The Interdisciplinary associate’s degree offers a wide range of courses designed to provide a solid foundation of knowledge in areas such as English, mathematics, sciences, history and language arts. The student will develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well.
The Interdisciplinary Studies degree serves as a foundation toward earning a bachelor’s degree. It is designed to provide a stepping stone for the learner to transition to a four-year school into one of the four professional pathways from which they choose: Business, Health Care, Legal Studies, or Web Design.
Graduates of this program should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of American English by using it with the precision and clarity necessary for effective communication
- Convey information and ideas clearly and effectively in English through the written word in a variety of formats and contexts
- Reason quantitatively and solve problems using appropriate computational techniques
- Utilize information technology effectively in a variety of applications and demonstrate adaptability to new innovations
- Access, evaluate, integrate, and apply information from a variety of resources, including print and electronic
- Reason critically and logically about a variety of topical and relevant issues
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (AA) DEGREE PROGRAM
By clicking submit, I consent to receive email, autodialed and/or prerecorded calls and text messages at the phone number or email provided above from or on behalf of ASA College regarding educational programs. (Consent is not a condition of enrollment.)