The mission of the ASA Alumni Association is to provide graduates with a network that strengthen connections with friends, classmates, current students, faculty, and staff to support the social, academic, and professional needs of ASA current and future alumni, by hosting events and other activities, ASA Alumni Association helps alumni stay informed, develop new skills and stay in touch with its college community.
ASA Alumni Association fulfills its mission by:
- Being a recognized, effective, and representative voice of the alumni community.
- Facilitating communication and the sharing of ideas and information among alumni.
- Providing advice to the college administration on institutional issues affecting alumni relations.
- Supporting implementation of institution-wide alumni programs and events.
ASA Alumni are eligible for free lifetime job placement assistance and skills upgrade!
ALUMNI ASSISTING ALUMNI
Remember what it was like as a student when you were exploring career opportunities? We encourage you to participate in the crusade to assist our recent graduates in finding the right employment.
Host a site visit at your company. Corporate Hospitality provides ASA students with an opportunity to visit with local companies where they can make a connection between classroom theory and real life work experience. This is an excellent way to give back to your alma mater and help our students succeed.
What better way to give back to ASA than volunteering your time and inspiring prospective students by sharing your educational experience here! There are many ways to participate including attending high school fairs, interviewing candidates, and tele-counseling with prospective students.
ASA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION GROUPS
Our Alumni Association Groups will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about Alumni Events, Reunions, and Receptions
- Catch up on ASA News
- Post and search for jobs
- Participate in group discussions
- Share your ideas about alumni events and gatherings
Your interests and concerns are very important to us. Help us serve you better by completing the Alumni Survey. The information obtained is confidential and used solely to improve our alumni services to you. Help us better serve you! Please take our brief survey!
Take Our Survey