In today’s business world, technology is indispensable to the operation of every modern business enterprise. Office technology personnel prepare and analyze documents for individuals, corporations, state and federal government agencies, not-for-profit companies, and other organizations.
Managers rely on this information to make reasoned decisions. The certificate program in office technology and administration solidifies the student to transition into the degree program that is similarly configured. The augmenting coursework in the office-administration track provides foundation courses for transfer into other business-related concentrations, such as accounting, management of information systems.
Office Technology & Administration Program Overview
The certificate program at ASA College in Miami that focuses on Office Technology and Administration requires the successful completion of 30 semester credit hours for graduation as shown in the column on this page and the following page. Students can pursue a degree in AS in Office Technology after completion of the Certificate program.
What Skills Will I Have Once I Graduate ASA College?
- Employ industry-standard accounting software packages to prepare accurate financial statements, report key data, and prepare both individual and business tax documents; use interpretive and analytic skills to identify problems, create reports with respect to commonly used basic financial statements
- Utilize active listening skills to accurately condense and record verbal information and instructions
- Apply standard records management procedures when establishing and maintaining systems to classify, organize, store , and retrieve hard copy and electronic files
- Select, apply, and adapt computer software tools (word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation) to business related tasks
- Evaluate ethical, social, civic, and cultural issues in the context of business and accounting practice
LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED TODAY AT ASA COLLEGE IN MIAMI
If you’re interested in pursuing your education to start a career in Office Technology and Administration and would like to learn more about ASA College in Miami contact us today or give us a call at 844-319-4432 to get in touch with us.
Image Credit: Shutterstock/By XArtProduction