Interim President’s Message
Dear Student or Prospective Student,
Our mission at ASA College is to prepare you for the challenges of today’s competitive job market.
The importance of a college degree cannot be overestimated in this, The Age of Information. But even many of the brightest college graduates, with excellent educational backgrounds, are working well below their abilities.
ASA has designed programs that meet the needs of a continuously and swiftly-evolving job market.
Let me emphasize the main features of our unique educational approach:
- A dynamic, flexible college education – ASA believes a college education is of greatest value when combined with hands-on experience. Our class sizes are kept small so you can receive personal attention. Unlimited free-of-charge tutoring is available in our Learning Centers. The college offers evening and weekend classes to accommodate our student body, many of whom work while attending college full-time.
- Specific, up-to-date skills education – ASA is dedicated to teaching the skills that are highest in demand. We keep abreast of the latest industry developments and trends and update our programs regularly.
- Industry Certification of Skills – ASA can prepare you for industry certification by today’s most-respected leaders, including Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Skills Upgrade – To ensure that their skills remain current in today’s rapidly developing job market, ASA graduates are entitled to attend, free-of-charge any new course within their ASA program of study or any course they’ve taken previously.
- Job Placement Assistance – Graduates are invited and encouraged to use the resources and services of the ASA Job Placement department.
By choosing ASA College, you’re truly making an important investment in your education.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to ASA.