Watermark Scholarship for Women in STEM The application period is now open for the Watermark Scholars program! Watermark is offering women in STEM scholarships for the fall 2021 academic term to provide much-needed support for college students pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)-related studies and careers. Two students will be selected from the pool of applicants, and awardees will each receive $5,000 to help continue their education. Please visit https://www.watermarkinsights.com/watermark-scholars to learn more about Watermark Scholars program!
News & Events
Dominican Day Parade Scholarship Timeline
NATDDP’s primary goal is to support and celebrate the Dominican community!
They help promising young people to continue to excel in their future ventures by providing scholarships.
- Applications : Opens January 20, closes March 30
- Review of Applications: March 30 – April 20
- Selection of Semi-Finalists: April 20 – May 2
- Semi Finalists Submission: Opens May 3, closes June 7
- Review, Interviews and Selection of Winners: June 8 – August 4
- Winners will be notified on August 5
- Winners are announced and attend Gala August 6
- Winners participate at the parade August 8
- Winners will attend Orientation August 12
- Awards are disbursed September 17
Dr. Harris Provides an Informed Perspective on BLM Yesterday, Dr. Clem Harris engaged the ASA community with a wealth of historical and statistical information that painted a more complete picture of the Black Lives Matter movement as it is situated within a context of systemic racial violence and neglect that extends back decades. Among the topics covered in some detail were the “Stop and Frisk” policies employed by police departments. A historical argument was made that these policies are consistent...
Sexual Assault Awareness Month The month of April is designated as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. The mission of SAAM is to bring awareness and educate individuals on how to prevent sexual assault. You can find more information on how to actively be involved in ending sexual assault on www.nsvrc.org