We are happy you registered for the Summer 2020 semester.
The term dates are May 20- Sept 1st. All classes will be taught remotely through Blackboard.
Here is a link to our virtual orientation. Get to know who we are and how we support you.
Before school starts on Wednesday please go through this checklist.
- 1. ACCESS YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER
- 2. ACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL
- 3. ACTIVATE YOUR STUDENT PORTAL
- 4. SUBMIT THE FAFSA & MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH FINANCIAL AID
- 5. MAKE A PAYMENT
- 6. CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE/ SUBMIT FINAL TRANSCRIPTS & CREDITS
- 7. LOGIN TO YOUR REMOTE CLASSES ON BLACKBOARD
- The college will communicate important information to you beginning today through your school e-mail. You are required to use it for all school matters.
- Logging in to you e-mail.
- The school portal contains your class schedule, grades, and unofficial transcripts.
- You received an email from the college with your ID and password.
- Create new account link
- Input the following: social security or student id, first name, last name, place of birth (city)
- To apply for federal student aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. You will need our federal school code 030955 when completing the FAFSA.
- Instructions to make payments to the school online.
- Enter your user name and password
- My Finances
- Make a Payment
- Follow prompts for financial information and amount
- Please call 786- 279-1758 or e-mail SRamallo@asa.edu if you need help and/or would like to meet about your payment plan or to make a payment over the phone.
- Blackboard is the system we use to conduct classes at ASA. You will access your books, read, take tests and communicate with your instructor and classmates there.
- Instructions to access Blackboard:
- user- Student ID Number (use the dash – )
- pw- user- Student ID Number (use the dash – )