REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
ASA College has established a program available to all ASA first time enrolling students. All students must satisfy the following requirements in order to be eligible for the program:
- Student must be enrolled full time;
- Student must graduate from the program in order to receive the award
- Student must have tuition liability after all grant aid is applied
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in order to maintain eligibility;
- The award will be reflected on the Financial Aid Eligibility Notice and will be posted to the student’s account upon successful completion of a program.
Up to $5000.00 of student’s initial (at the point of first enrollment) tuition liability after all grant aid is applied.
Scholarship eligibility and award amount will be determined by the Scholarship Committee. In order to be considered, applicant must complete the ASA College admissions and scholarship applications, meet with an ASA Admissions Advisor, and submit an essay describing his/her interest in the chosen program.