REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The scholarship is available to all ASA graduates who have completed an Associate degree at ASA and would like to enroll into another AOS/AAS program at ASA.
- Student must have successfully completed an AOS/AAS program at ASA College.
- Student must be enrolled into a different AOS/AAS program at ASA College.
- Student must complete the semester in order to receive the scholarship amount for that semester. If student withdraws from the college, he/she will forfeit the scholarship amount for that semester.
- Student will not be eligible for the scholarship in any semester where he/she will be repeating (FR) more than 6 credits.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in order to maintain eligibility for any subsequent disbursement of the scholarship.
- The award will be reflected on the Financial Aid Eligibility Notice and will be posted to the student’s account upon the successful completion of a semester.
Student will be awarded $1,000 per semester, not to exceed a total of $2,000.
Award eligibility will be determined by a Financial Aid advisor at the initial packaging interview.