The credit bearing diploma programs detailed herein provide students with the opportunity to get a head start with eight months of successful full time study in a gratifying career.
Students will master employment skills quickly and be prepared for positions that offer good compensation and opportunities for advancement. Students enrolled in the diploma programs receive all the benefits of an ASA education, including placement privileges and refresher courses.
Additionally, credits earned in diploma programs are transferable to ASA’s degree programs. Graduates may continue their education and career development without any loss of time. An Associate degree can be earned within one additional year by attending ASA’s evening/weekend session
- Division of Computer Technology
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma, 31 Credits (2 Semesters)
- Division of Business
- Office Technology & Administration Diploma, 30 Credits (2 Semesters)
- Division of Health Disciplines
- Medical Assisting with Medical Billing and Coding Diploma, 30 Credits (2 Semesters)