SA is committed to hiring faculty, administrators, and staff who have demonstrated leadership abilities and are emerging leaders in their respective discipline or area of expertise. With over 100 diverse cultures represented in our community, ASA firmly believes in the importance and advantages of education in a multicultural environment.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Supervise the daily operation of the Career Services, Externship, and Alumni Affairs Department
- Supervise team members to ensure that placements goal are met and/or exceeded.
- Supervise the maintenance of all student, graduates, and employer files; change of address and job status for alumni, ensuring accuracy of all data for accreditation and verification.
- Develop job listings through telemarketing, employer visits, events, mailing and marketing activities.
- Match ASA candidate with job listings and arrange interviews.
- Identify Externship site base on requirements suggested by the Department Chair and Externship Coordinators.
- Plan and organize career fairs to assist graduates and students in finding jobs.
- Provide in-house students and graduates with vocational counseling, assess their placement potential, and prepare them for interviews.
- Assist in the verification of all placement status via telephone, fax, mail, and e-mail with both graduates and their employers.
- Prepare various graduates placement-tracking reports and conduct regular follow-up with graduates.
- Conduct short seminars in various classrooms to keep students abreast of various employment trends and placement opportunities.
- Provide mock interviews for 3rd semester students to asses their placement potential.
- Assist in new student orientation on a quarterly basis.
- Maximize placement opportunities for all graduates, by suggesting additional courses, skills/knowledge to be added to the educational program of study.
- Assist in conducting job search workshops to teach graduates various techniques on how to find a job using the internet and other resources.
- Perform other placement tasks, as assigned by College’s Executive Committee
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter to be considered.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
ASA College: Miami Campus
3909 N.E. 163rd Street, North Miami Beach
Monday – Friday: 9am – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org