ASA College is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding the institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission directly.
Commission of Independent Education
Florida Department Of Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 323999-0400
Phone: (888) 224-6684
ASA is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Phone: (267) 284-5000
ASA College, its faculty and staff, maintain memberships in the following professional higher-education and civic organizations.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American College Personnel Association
- Association of Computing Machinery
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- NAFSA International Educators Association
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Business Educators Association
- National Career Development Association
- National Student Employment Association